Matthew Shevlin, President
As Project Executive Administrator and Quality Control Officer, Mr. Shevlin’s responsibilities include:
- Assist estimators to determine the proper bidding procedures of projects, strategies, techniques, etc.
- Review all final estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to formal contract awarding.
- Provide technical assistance in negotiating contracts, change orders, etc. as required.
- Review, analyze and resolve field construction problems, discrepancies and interference within area of discipline with A/E, supervision, and other contractors as required.
- Review A/E supplied drawings and purchase order specifications to ensure: Vendor has adequate information to supply required field furnished material, field furnished material has been order, and delivery dates support schedule.
- Review documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- American Brass Office Addition
- Canisius College Locker Room – renovation
- Perrysburg Day Habilitation
- Waterford Village Bank
- Watergate II Apartments
- Rite Aid – Amherst
- Rite Aid – Newfane
- Tops Markets – Orchard Park
- Tops Market – Springville
- Martin’s Food Mart – Derby
- Martin’s Food Mart – Dunkirk
- Suburban Adult Services Inc – Headquarters
- Streetgames – Walden Galleria Mall
- Pain Centers of America
- Mulligan Flooring – Addition
- St. Andrew’s Church – Interior Renovation
2000: Problem Solving & Decision Making
2003: Bargaining with Vendors & Suppliers
2005: Mold Awareness
2008L Wal Mart SWPPP Certification
Erie Community College – Construction Technology