B. Michael Shevlin, Founder and CEO
- Worked as a laborer, carpenter and superintendent for Shevlin-Manning, Inc. - general contractor - for 10 years prior to becoming President of Concept Construction Corporation.
- Concept Construction Corporation was formed in July, 1974. It is a general construction company experienced in all types of construction including commercial, industrial and institutional.
- Responsible for, and has, the final decision for all phases of this Corporation, with special emphasis on field coordination.
- Responsible for field schedules, including manpower and equipment.
- Attends all job meetings.
- Makes daily site visits.
- Past Regional Director of the Associated Builders and Contractors of New York State.
- Active Member of the Associates Builders and Contractors of New York State.
- Member of the Education Committee of the Associated Builders and Contractors of New York State.
- Active Member of the General Building Contractors of New York State, Inc.
- Founding Member of the Merit Construction Alliance.
- Received Distinguished Alumni Award 1998 from Erie Community College
Bachelor Degree in Construction Technology