Andy Scheving, Chief Estimator
1984-Present: Concept Construction Corporation - employed as Chief Estimator.
- Estimator for projects ranging from $50,000.00 to 30 million.
- Heads estimating department consisting of 4 estimators.
- Responsible for estimating of all phases of construction bidding including design/build, lump sum, federal, as well as all commercial, industrial, and educational facilities.
- Involved in preparing of proposals for upcoming projects.
- Responsible for subcontractor public relations. Works closely on a one-to-one basis forming evaluations for qualifying subcontractors.
- Responsible only to the President and Executive Vice President.
EXPERIENCE LIST (abbreviated)
- Federal Center - construction of new 6-story office building.
- FBI Headquarters Building - Construction of new 3-story building.
- William Street 5/6 School - construction of new school including sitework, etc.
- Heathwood Health Care Facility - remodeling/renovation to existing building/new construction work.
- Clarence Schools – construction of large addition with alterations to entire facility.
- Roadway Express Terminal - construction of new freight terminal.
- Try-It Distributing - construction of new state-of-the-art warehouse/office facility.
- Amherst Pepsi Center – construction of multi ice rink arena with one rink olympic size.
- Uniland Corporate Headquarters – construction of 5-story office building.
1983: Graduated from Erie Community College - Construction Technology